Emergency Response & Planning Services
We are available 24/7 to assist, manage and mitigate any type of release or spill. We will work with you every step of the way from release to regulatory compliance! Call us now ator for precise, personalized and professional assistance from L&M Environmental Response.
See our page on - Incident Reporting
Our experience responding to hazardous material spills and releases while with the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality and our great relationships with the USCG, LDEQ, and the Louisiana State Police HazMat Unit will benefit your facility - before and after a response is needed.
Emergency Incident Management
We provide services to help you rapidly document, manage and mitigate releases and spills to ensure a diligent response and peace of mind.
Our services include:
- Community and On-site Air Monitoring
- Response Management (ICS structure)
- Clean-Up Oversight (Recovery/Remediation)
- Regulatory Reporting (verbal and written notifications)
- Job-Site Health and Safety Assessments
- Incident Action Plan Development
- Media/Press Management
- Long-term Response Management
- Regulatory Agency Liaison
Emergency Response Planning
Prior to a release or spill preparation is crucial. We provide Drill Planning and Management services to help train staff to ensure a quick and correct response in the event of a release or spill. Our services also include Development, Review, Implementation, and Training of:
- Facility Response Plans (FRP)
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure Plans (SPC/SPCC)
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Risk Management Plans (RMP)
- Tier II Reporting